To be able to make a positive change I need to be mindful every day to form the new habit. I wouldn’t let other people down so I should do the same for myself to show up.
It was hard to start. I won’t pretend that it wasn’t. I started by cleaning my room a little bit every day before getting dressed. As I walk around the house I grab things that need to go to the kitchen. I keep my living room organized even if everything isn’t picked up. I am kind to myself when I don’t have the energy to clean, but I still pick up after myself. I had to get comfortable with the idea that I was going to have to get up and put things away after they are used- even when I didn’t feel like it. But i always feel better after. My kitchen does not stay clean but I have committed to tidying my room every-ish morning and the living room every-ish night. I make my bed first thing and I keep my couch neat. This really helps the most.
- How do you keep kitchen counters free of clutter?
- I have a HUGE pile of papers on my desk? How doI get rid of it before the end of the year?
- Is 10 minutes everyday enough for you to keep your whole flat/house cleaned? How to use the time better?
- What is the best order to start cleaning your room?
- Do you have a laundry routine?
- What is your best tidying tip?
- How do you get organized and stay organized?
- What must you do all the time ?
- Yes say you have children and they always mess up things constantly . How do I still manage to keep it clean and tidy?
- Do you have any tips in ordering your time?