Hi. I totally understand what do you mean, because I have the same problem. Since I have my little girl (3 years) I still keep all the stuff we don’t really need anymore. And what we need now is space. I noticed that when I am getting rid of some stuff like a bigger amount of clothes or cosmetics, I feel like something is coming off my shoulders. I was reading that things are absorbing inner energy from us and by declutering we can make a space for a new things coming in our life. And I feel like I am experiencing exactly that effect, I have noticed changes in my life since a garage sale and it is not finished yet. I am planning to get rid of much more unnecessary stuff from my home. I also noticed that trying to overcome what you talking about is good to practice every day. By simple things like a shirt with stain. No regrets. You can buy a new, clean one. Noone sees the history of the shirt, what people notice is if its clean or not. I hope I helped you a bit. Greets x
Think, you are child: in childhood everything is simple. You are little person and even your room is a big kingdom! Try to start with your own room and make it spacious and fresh!
Learn to let go. Holding on to things is holding onto old patterns so it doesn’t serve you anymore. Once you let go universe will give you in return something that matches current you when you let go of old you.
It's true, but you'll feel so much lighter afterwards. The hard part is all the sentimental value attached. Once you realize it's not the things that are important but the memoried they're referring to, you'll be closer to deliverance. If you're aiming for this, it means you're already striving to get rid of that excess of things. They're weighting on your mind. You're straining to get rid of it. Let it go. Breathe.
- How do I get my partner to tidy up with me consistently?
- What stuff should I put under my bed?
- How where you feeling when you were cleaning
- What’s a good way to declutter early in the morning so you don’t disturb anyone still sleeping?
- How to organize the documents and papers? And how to get rid of unnecessary ones?
- Who has tricks or advice on how to keep up with laundry?! Mostly the folding. I’ve struggled with this chore my whole life.
- What if I want to buy organizers to make my room look better but I have no money whatsoever?
- Do you clean better in these small time slots or when you do it all at once?
- How often do you have a deep clean/ tidy? And how do you do it? What’s your routine ?
- How do you stay on top of keeping things tidy?