I think they just get used to it. Aside from vacuuming, and using a lint brush all the time, over time they just accept that you can’t remove every little bit of cat hair. But I will say (having a cat myself) it helps to keep the house clean so less hair transfers into your clothes. This was a very odd question. I’ll have to observe my cat when I get home and see how much she sheds.
- What is the best method for removing bacon grease stains out of clothing?
- Do you use natural cleaning products to clean?
- Do you think the idea that our outer world reflects our inner world is true? Meaning – does our outer mess reflect an inner mess that needs cleaning?
- What tasks do you do daily to keep on top of your home’s cleanliness?
- Do you have set chores set days
- How often do you Vaccum?
- How do you decide to throw away things that you keep around for a project, or just dont want to ‘waste’ it, or just might fit into it soon, etc…?
- What’s a good way to organize all the paper that an adult receives like mail, work papers, medical, receipts, and bills?
- How do you routinely address the deep aspects of the house like base boards.
- How do you feel after cleaning?