I think they just get used to it. Aside from vacuuming, and using a lint brush all the time, over time they just accept that you can’t remove every little bit of cat hair. But I will say (having a cat myself) it helps to keep the house clean so less hair transfers into your clothes. This was a very odd question. I’ll have to observe my cat when I get home and see how much she sheds.
- How do you keep kitchen counters free of clutter?
- I have a HUGE pile of papers on my desk? How doI get rid of it before the end of the year?
- Is 10 minutes everyday enough for you to keep your whole flat/house cleaned? How to use the time better?
- What is the best order to start cleaning your room?
- Do you have a laundry routine?
- What is your best tidying tip?
- How do you get organized and stay organized?
- What must you do all the time ?
- Yes say you have children and they always mess up things constantly . How do I still manage to keep it clean and tidy?
- Do you have any tips in ordering your time?