El I P.
Dividing it up into tasks makes sense for me. If you clean one room at time it is likely that you are going to have a mess in other rooms as you may not have enough time to clean all of them in one go.
This really does depend on many factors, from time and commitment constraints to health and ability. Myself, I can only clean may be half a room at a time. So to got the most out of my bodies ability I start with emptying all small bins into one bag. As I go into that room I say out load (helps me to remember) what 2 items are top of the list to be cleaned. I start from the furthest away from the kitchen as I have a nice cup of tea & 15 minutes with a book/or audiobook (depending on how my hands are 😁. So then I return with my cleaning caddy, do the top 2 items and then decide can I do more here or is it better to tackle the next rooms top 2. So on & so on until each room has the top 2 items done. Now this can span over a few days and include 10 minute mini breaks. That's cleaning for you when you have an invisible chronic disease. 👍🤗🙏 Hope it helps you
I used to prefer taking on one room at a time, but lately I’ve changed it up. When tidying up, I still stick to one room at a time but for bigger cleaning tasks like vacuuming, mopping, and dusting, I just tackle the whole house. Starting in the least used room upstairs and ending in the most used room downstairs. Except for bathrooms. Those I do top to bottom in one go.
- How do you keep kitchen counters free of clutter?
- I have a HUGE pile of papers on my desk? How doI get rid of it before the end of the year?
- Is 10 minutes everyday enough for you to keep your whole flat/house cleaned? How to use the time better?
- What is the best order to start cleaning your room?
- Do you have a laundry routine?
- What is your best tidying tip?
- How do you get organized and stay organized?
- What must you do all the time ?
- Yes say you have children and they always mess up things constantly . How do I still manage to keep it clean and tidy?
- Do you have any tips in ordering your time?