El I P.
Dividing it up into tasks makes sense for me. If you clean one room at time it is likely that you are going to have a mess in other rooms as you may not have enough time to clean all of them in one go.
This really does depend on many factors, from time and commitment constraints to health and ability. Myself, I can only clean may be half a room at a time. So to got the most out of my bodies ability I start with emptying all small bins into one bag. As I go into that room I say out load (helps me to remember) what 2 items are top of the list to be cleaned. I start from the furthest away from the kitchen as I have a nice cup of tea & 15 minutes with a book/or audiobook (depending on how my hands are 😁. So then I return with my cleaning caddy, do the top 2 items and then decide can I do more here or is it better to tackle the next rooms top 2. So on & so on until each room has the top 2 items done. Now this can span over a few days and include 10 minute mini breaks. That's cleaning for you when you have an invisible chronic disease. 👍🤗🙏 Hope it helps you
I used to prefer taking on one room at a time, but lately I’ve changed it up. When tidying up, I still stick to one room at a time but for bigger cleaning tasks like vacuuming, mopping, and dusting, I just tackle the whole house. Starting in the least used room upstairs and ending in the most used room downstairs. Except for bathrooms. Those I do top to bottom in one go.
- How do I begin the process of moving clutter into an organized space?
- How much effort or time we should spend for cleaning?when my dusty please don’t bother me much.
- How do you find the discipline to keep everything clean all the time?
- Do you do certain items in order when tidying?
- Do you minimize the the amount of cleaning you’ve actually done to feel like you can tick off the Clean and Tidy habit while doing as little as possible?
- Is it a good idea to do a little tidy almost every time you enter or exit the room?
- How do you find motivation if you live in a dark basement?
- how often do the guys tidy up the data on the hard drives in the computer, laptop?
- How do I get my partner to tidy up with me consistently?
- What stuff should I put under my bed?