I always start in my kitchen. I put on music and get going then theought the hallwaysl and into my living room. Always have music on to keep mt motivated.
Bathroom, followed by floors, followed by whatever I see next! I never have a set routine. I tend to clean the kitchen if I’m waiting for something to cook or clean the skirting boards.
- How do I begin the process of moving clutter into an organized space?
- How much effort or time we should spend for cleaning?when my dusty please don’t bother me much.
- How do you find the discipline to keep everything clean all the time?
- Do you do certain items in order when tidying?
- Do you minimize the the amount of cleaning you’ve actually done to feel like you can tick off the Clean and Tidy habit while doing as little as possible?
- Is it a good idea to do a little tidy almost every time you enter or exit the room?
- How do you find motivation if you live in a dark basement?
- how often do the guys tidy up the data on the hard drives in the computer, laptop?
- How do I get my partner to tidy up with me consistently?
- What stuff should I put under my bed?