I always start in my kitchen. I put on music and get going then theought the hallwaysl and into my living room. Always have music on to keep mt motivated.
Bathroom, followed by floors, followed by whatever I see next! I never have a set routine. I tend to clean the kitchen if I’m waiting for something to cook or clean the skirting boards.
- How do I make laundry more enjoyable? It always piles up for me.
- How do you manage to cope with stress during this virus crisis? My brother is in self isolation, I’m bringing him shopping and cheering him up but when I’m coming back home I feel so scared and worried.
- Any tips for keeping a clean desk area?
- Is it important not to hoard ? I love my stuff
- I organized my room but still have things with no where to go. What else should I do to help keep things clean.
- What is the best way to clean or tidy up when you have a lot to do?
- What’s the best way to make cleaning more fun?
- What’s the best way to keep your bathroom clean when you have hard water?
- How can i keep clean my space?
- Any good tips on clothing organization?