I used to nag at my husband that he wouldn’t do certain things. I learned over time the best thing is actually to request his assistance in it. “Honey will you help me empty the dishwasher?” Doing the task together built some kind of team aspect to it. So when I ask him to do something I’ll also simultaneously be doing a similar task and we have a conversation while doing our respective chores.
- What do you clean daily?
- How regularly do you mop
- Do you wash the dishes right away, or do you do it once a day or never?
- How often do you clean floors?
- Any other moms struggle to stay on top of the constant dishes and laundry? Any tips?
- How do you choose what cleaning/tidying task to do when you have a five or ten minute window unexpectedly?
- How do I become faster at cleaning? Since I’m so slow. It takes so much time.
- How often should you wash your sheets?
- What time of day is best to clean the dishes?
- I am looking for good tips on organizing as this is hard for me.