I used to nag at my husband that he wouldn’t do certain things. I learned over time the best thing is actually to request his assistance in it. “Honey will you help me empty the dishwasher?” Doing the task together built some kind of team aspect to it. So when I ask him to do something I’ll also simultaneously be doing a similar task and we have a conversation while doing our respective chores.
- What tasks do you do daily to keep on top of your home’s cleanliness?
- Do you have set chores set days
- How often do you Vaccum?
- How do you decide to throw away things that you keep around for a project, or just dont want to ‘waste’ it, or just might fit into it soon, etc…?
- What’s a good way to organize all the paper that an adult receives like mail, work papers, medical, receipts, and bills?
- How do you routinely address the deep aspects of the house like base boards.
- How do you feel after cleaning?
- What part of the house do you avoid cleaning the most?
- How do you clean with a busy schedule and a long list of things to do.. I get so overwhelmed at times.. too much to do and not enough time to get it all done
- Have you got any techniques for keep the whole house clean and tidy?