I used to nag at my husband that he wouldn’t do certain things. I learned over time the best thing is actually to request his assistance in it. “Honey will you help me empty the dishwasher?” Doing the task together built some kind of team aspect to it. So when I ask him to do something I’ll also simultaneously be doing a similar task and we have a conversation while doing our respective chores.
- What stuff should I put under my bed?
- How where you feeling when you were cleaning
- What’s a good way to declutter early in the morning so you don’t disturb anyone still sleeping?
- How to organize the documents and papers? And how to get rid of unnecessary ones?
- Who has tricks or advice on how to keep up with laundry?! Mostly the folding. I’ve struggled with this chore my whole life.
- What if I want to buy organizers to make my room look better but I have no money whatsoever?
- Do you clean better in these small time slots or when you do it all at once?
- How often do you have a deep clean/ tidy? And how do you do it? What’s your routine ?
- How do you stay on top of keeping things tidy?
- what are your go-to little things to tidy?