I so wish I had a clear answer. I am hoping to get them excited by sharing what I learn to carry it home. I think a board with stars if they finish a chore is a great idea than if they complete they get excited. The older ones will whine and may not help at first. I think having a set schedule is the best way to begin. Rotating chores daily except Sunday. Hopefully it will become a habit.
Well, if you are talking about having kids pitch in, then I would make a competition. Each chore gives you a certain amount of points and you want the most as possible. The person/ child who gets the most points gets a surprise. It can be money, candy, etc.
- What time is better to clean when you have a full day?
- What household chores do you include when you tidy your place?
- What is the best way to deal with a huge buildup of laundry?
- It’s better to do more then less. When it comes to you, it’ll be better that way. So you know that you have a routine from day to day basis. We feel like sometimes we should only fix one solution because that’s what we tell ourselves. When we are leaving out the rest. Be a plus 1. Because no one wants to be a number 2. Just remember that.
- what do you use when you clean bath
- how often do you clean your house?
- What you can do to make yourself more patient?
- Do you declutter before your cleaning routine or you just put your things from place to place?
- How can I maintain a clean workspace when I have no time to do it?
- Any suggestion how to make cleaning the bathroom less boring ? 😅