I so wish I had a clear answer. I am hoping to get them excited by sharing what I learn to carry it home. I think a board with stars if they finish a chore is a great idea than if they complete they get excited. The older ones will whine and may not help at first. I think having a set schedule is the best way to begin. Rotating chores daily except Sunday. Hopefully it will become a habit.
Well, if you are talking about having kids pitch in, then I would make a competition. Each chore gives you a certain amount of points and you want the most as possible. The person/ child who gets the most points gets a surprise. It can be money, candy, etc.
- How do you keep kitchen counters free of clutter?
- I have a HUGE pile of papers on my desk? How doI get rid of it before the end of the year?
- Is 10 minutes everyday enough for you to keep your whole flat/house cleaned? How to use the time better?
- What is the best order to start cleaning your room?
- Do you have a laundry routine?
- What is your best tidying tip?
- How do you get organized and stay organized?
- What must you do all the time ?
- Yes say you have children and they always mess up things constantly . How do I still manage to keep it clean and tidy?
- Do you have any tips in ordering your time?