I called this Veterans group who picks up people’s give always. They took it all away. No passing onto friends or family. !!!
- My kids are young and are not yet good at cleaning up. I feel like the bulk of my clean and tidy up routine is putting away their toys. I’m wondering if it would be more beneficial for me to clean up their toys AND then start timing my routine. Thoughts? Other ideas for beating the daily toy grind?
- During tidying I often get distracted and never finish a task, I see something else and go to tidy that. Any tips for this?
- How often should I deep clean?
- I keep having piles of stuff on my desk. How do a get rid of it without losing track of my progress?
- How do you manage to tidy if you have the same standards as I have? Even just doing one drawer makes me overwhelmed…
- Do you consider recurring chores like laundry/dishes to be tidying up, or do you think of tidying up as the decluttering you’ve been putting off?
- If you have a small place, where is a good place to put aside things you’d like to donate?
- What is the best way to maintain a tidy room?
- How do you keep you house organized once you’ve cleaned it?
- How can I make sure that I don’t just keep throwing my things around?
- How do you keep your house tidy at all times (or at least at the end of the day)? How do you dedicate yourself to make that happen? I dream of a clean and respectable home: I enjoy that so much, but often lack the drive to in fact make it happen. This question is for ‘team I want to get home to/get up in a clean and tidy space’.
- The mess is everywhere. I usually don’t know where to start and it makes me tired and saps my energy. What do I do with it?
- How do you get better results cleaning your tub?
- How do I best manage laundry? (5 loads a week)
- What are your top 5 budgeting tips?