Your in luck! I cleaned out my tub yesterday! Simply first take out anything you would like to discard and throw it out. Then see if there is anything you would like to donate, put them in a plastic bag and later bring them to a second hand shop. Anything you would like to give to a friend? Put any books onto a bookshelf and voila! Keep anything you want to keep in the tub.
- How do you keep kitchen counters free of clutter?
- I have a HUGE pile of papers on my desk? How doI get rid of it before the end of the year?
- Is 10 minutes everyday enough for you to keep your whole flat/house cleaned? How to use the time better?
- What is the best order to start cleaning your room?
- Do you have a laundry routine?
- What is your best tidying tip?
- How do you get organized and stay organized?
- What must you do all the time ?
- Yes say you have children and they always mess up things constantly . How do I still manage to keep it clean and tidy?
- Do you have any tips in ordering your time?