I believe so. I think this way because you’ll always leave feeling refreshed. You’ll always know where your things are, and your room will just look nice. This is especially helpful if you’re like me, and get stressed out by a messy room. Overall, I think it helps your concentration and ability to get things done or relax.
I think that it’s good to have a very tidy room every time you exit or enter the room. Try to make it as organized as u can.
- How do you clean up large spaces and big projects in a short amount of time?
- What’s your favourite cleaning music?
- Any tips for going through junk drawers? I am struggling…
- How are you tidyng up your room?
- When do you schedule your clean and tidy up habit in Fabulous?
- How do you know when to stop cleaning? There’s always more to do!
- How do you stay motivated to clean when you are depressed?
- How can I keep stuffed animals in good condition and free of collecting any dust or things of that sort?
- How do you get motivated to declutter a room. I keep putting it on my list and can’t get anything done other then a to do list. 😳 Everything else i put on my to do lists gets done.
- How do you organize books? I am a nerd 🤓 and I have a whole ton and they are just falling off my desk, my bookshelf is crammed, they are all over my dresser, it’s a book invasion! Lol help me!