I believe so. I think this way because you’ll always leave feeling refreshed. You’ll always know where your things are, and your room will just look nice. This is especially helpful if you’re like me, and get stressed out by a messy room. Overall, I think it helps your concentration and ability to get things done or relax.
I think that it’s good to have a very tidy room every time you exit or enter the room. Try to make it as organized as u can.
- How do you wash a yoga mat?
- How do you keep the motivation to clean up right after you cook. I just want to eat
- Do you have any tips that help you keep your house organized?
- What part of your living space do you find most important to be clean?
- What do you like to clean
- How do you time your cleanup? I’ve been trying to do just a three minute timed daily pick up around the house. So far it has been working pretty well for me.
- How do you reward yourself after cleaning up?
- What do you like to tidy up most? And how do you feel when you’ve done it?
- How do you get motivated to tidy up daily?
- How do you keep clean when all you do is work?