I believe so. I think this way because you’ll always leave feeling refreshed. You’ll always know where your things are, and your room will just look nice. This is especially helpful if you’re like me, and get stressed out by a messy room. Overall, I think it helps your concentration and ability to get things done or relax.
I think that it’s good to have a very tidy room every time you exit or enter the room. Try to make it as organized as u can.
- How do you keep kitchen counters free of clutter?
- I have a HUGE pile of papers on my desk? How doI get rid of it before the end of the year?
- Is 10 minutes everyday enough for you to keep your whole flat/house cleaned? How to use the time better?
- What is the best order to start cleaning your room?
- Do you have a laundry routine?
- What is your best tidying tip?
- How do you get organized and stay organized?
- What must you do all the time ?
- Yes say you have children and they always mess up things constantly . How do I still manage to keep it clean and tidy?
- Do you have any tips in ordering your time?