Grab a timer and a laundry basket.
Set the time for 10 minutes.
Apply those 10 minutes to each room.
*The basket is for things that don’t belong in each room.
You’ll be surprised how much can be done in a small 10 minutes.
Make your bed. Easy! Ah, feels good.
Now gather your clothes. Assume they are all dirty. Make the appropriate laundry load piles and set yourself up with a great Netflix show. Treat yourself to a laundry/TV day and DONT STOP THE CYCLING UNTIL IT IS ALL FOLDED AND HUNG AWAY.
Looks better already, right? Now just make sure every item has a place. If it doesn’t have a place… psttt… it may be trash 🙂
The rest, Mr. Clean can help you with. You will not regret this. You deserve better than to live in filth!
- How do you clean up large spaces and big projects in a short amount of time?
- What’s your favourite cleaning music?
- Any tips for going through junk drawers? I am struggling…
- How are you tidyng up your room?
- When do you schedule your clean and tidy up habit in Fabulous?
- How do you know when to stop cleaning? There’s always more to do!
- How do you stay motivated to clean when you are depressed?
- How can I keep stuffed animals in good condition and free of collecting any dust or things of that sort?
- How do you get motivated to declutter a room. I keep putting it on my list and can’t get anything done other then a to do list. 😳 Everything else i put on my to do lists gets done.
- How do you organize books? I am a nerd 🤓 and I have a whole ton and they are just falling off my desk, my bookshelf is crammed, they are all over my dresser, it’s a book invasion! Lol help me!