Grab a timer and a laundry basket.
Set the time for 10 minutes.
Apply those 10 minutes to each room.
*The basket is for things that don’t belong in each room.
You’ll be surprised how much can be done in a small 10 minutes.
Make your bed. Easy! Ah, feels good.
Now gather your clothes. Assume they are all dirty. Make the appropriate laundry load piles and set yourself up with a great Netflix show. Treat yourself to a laundry/TV day and DONT STOP THE CYCLING UNTIL IT IS ALL FOLDED AND HUNG AWAY.
Looks better already, right? Now just make sure every item has a place. If it doesn’t have a place… psttt… it may be trash 🙂
The rest, Mr. Clean can help you with. You will not regret this. You deserve better than to live in filth!
- How do I get my partner to tidy up with me consistently?
- What stuff should I put under my bed?
- How where you feeling when you were cleaning
- What’s a good way to declutter early in the morning so you don’t disturb anyone still sleeping?
- How to organize the documents and papers? And how to get rid of unnecessary ones?
- Who has tricks or advice on how to keep up with laundry?! Mostly the folding. I’ve struggled with this chore my whole life.
- What if I want to buy organizers to make my room look better but I have no money whatsoever?
- Do you clean better in these small time slots or when you do it all at once?
- How often do you have a deep clean/ tidy? And how do you do it? What’s your routine ?
- How do you stay on top of keeping things tidy?