You can clean one area of your house a day and make a jar / bottle / plastic bag full of areas or things to clean in the house to help pick one to clean; make sure to keep adding places or things to clean in after you have done one.
- What is good background music for cleaning/organizing?
- Do you clean the same space each time?
- How do I keep my room consistently smelling fresh?
- Paperwork, I have paperwork everywhere!!! What is a good method to eliminate the piles of paper?
- How do i keep my desk clean and tidy????? I NEED AN ANSWER
- Marie Kondo says to only keep things that bring you joy, but I find it difficult to get rid of things because I ALWAYS attempt to justify its purpose. I think I might be a hoarder, What should I do?
- I’m thinking about my walk-in clothes closet: it’s a struggle to keep tidy as clothes pile up that I’ve gently used. And, after work I’m too tired to organize it. Ideas?
- How do you keep underwear and socks organized?
- What day is your cleaning day?
- Is it easy for you to have the discipline to clean your apartment when you are tired?