You can clean one area of your house a day and make a jar / bottle / plastic bag full of areas or things to clean in the house to help pick one to clean; make sure to keep adding places or things to clean in after you have done one.
- How do you get your children to clean and tidy up after themselves or as part of household chores?
- What is your most hated part of cleaning? Because of this disdain for this particular part, how do you find ways to make that part fun for you?
- What are your favorite cleaning tools and products?
- How do I stick to cleaning room
- What does cleaning up do for you?
- what do you let your mind do while your body does the cleaning?
- How do you keep walls disenfected around your toilets without actually washing them and ruining the paint?
- How do I make myself do dishes
- How often should I clean? I feel lazy if I don’t clean but there’s not much to do after a couple days. What would you recommend?
- What is you’re after work routine to keep things organized?