Well, I have a rule around my house that is super helpful. It's "dont put it down, put it away" by keeping yo that rule in every room in the house it generally keeps it clutter free and neat. And if you dont have space in your cabinets or pantry for the stuff that gets left out, I would recommend getting bins and boxes and sorting through everything. You can find that sort of stuff on Amazon, at your local craft store etc. And they can come in cute patterns and designs so it wouldn't look bad. If you are going to try the boxes thing, be sure to label all the boxes and bins so you can remember where things are:)
- I have a HUGE pile of papers on my desk? How doI get rid of it before the end of the year?
- Is 10 minutes everyday enough for you to keep your whole flat/house cleaned? How to use the time better?
- What is the best order to start cleaning your room?
- Do you have a laundry routine?
- What is your best tidying tip?
- How do you get organized and stay organized?
- What must you do all the time ?
- Yes say you have children and they always mess up things constantly . How do I still manage to keep it clean and tidy?
- Do you have any tips in ordering your time?
- How do you get your children to clean and tidy up after themselves or as part of household chores?