Not everyone has the time to clean their room/house every day, and well sometimes you’re just not motivated. I always look at it like this: is it really that bad? chances are you’ll be relieved after cleaning up your room. A cluttered environment is very stressful. Picture the end result. That always motivates me. I also like to pretend I’m a youtuber whose life evolves around living an organized life.
- How do you keep kitchen counters free of clutter?
- I have a HUGE pile of papers on my desk? How doI get rid of it before the end of the year?
- Is 10 minutes everyday enough for you to keep your whole flat/house cleaned? How to use the time better?
- What is the best order to start cleaning your room?
- Do you have a laundry routine?
- What is your best tidying tip?
- How do you get organized and stay organized?
- What must you do all the time ?
- Yes say you have children and they always mess up things constantly . How do I still manage to keep it clean and tidy?
- Do you have any tips in ordering your time?