Not everyone has the time to clean their room/house every day, and well sometimes you’re just not motivated. I always look at it like this: is it really that bad? chances are you’ll be relieved after cleaning up your room. A cluttered environment is very stressful. Picture the end result. That always motivates me. I also like to pretend I’m a youtuber whose life evolves around living an organized life.
- What is the best method for removing bacon grease stains out of clothing?
- Do you use natural cleaning products to clean?
- Do you think the idea that our outer world reflects our inner world is true? Meaning – does our outer mess reflect an inner mess that needs cleaning?
- What tasks do you do daily to keep on top of your home’s cleanliness?
- Do you have set chores set days
- How often do you Vaccum?
- How do you decide to throw away things that you keep around for a project, or just dont want to ‘waste’ it, or just might fit into it soon, etc…?
- What’s a good way to organize all the paper that an adult receives like mail, work papers, medical, receipts, and bills?
- How do you routinely address the deep aspects of the house like base boards.
- How do you feel after cleaning?