Do awway with the things that you do not need.
Avoid procrastination of tidying small things so that it doesn't accumulate
Personally, my cleaning habits are mixed between the end of my days and the start of the next. I'm a night owl, so sometimes I'm working or gaming until I'm exhausted and lack the energy/motivation to clean up. I'll quickly create a spot to collect my mess to make it easier to clean up in the morning. Other times I run out of work to complete so I have time to kill before I'm tired and will clean as part of my nightly routine.
All in all, you'll always have to maintain your mess. You decide what works best for you.
Pick up after your self, have the kids clean up after themselves.
Most of the clean and tidy up section is to sweep the floor, iron the shirts, its more like a housework but not doing it in the first place had then become something to clean & tidy up
— Think "SANITARY" as opposed to "CLEAN". This way, you'll definitely not have to clean as often.
— Meditate. Improve your mindfulness. This is KEY to becoming a consistently clean person and having a consistently clean and organised environment.
- How do you keep kitchen counters free of clutter?
- I have a HUGE pile of papers on my desk? How doI get rid of it before the end of the year?
- Is 10 minutes everyday enough for you to keep your whole flat/house cleaned? How to use the time better?
- What is the best order to start cleaning your room?
- Do you have a laundry routine?
- What is your best tidying tip?
- How do you get organized and stay organized?
- What must you do all the time ?
- Yes say you have children and they always mess up things constantly . How do I still manage to keep it clean and tidy?
- Do you have any tips in ordering your time?