Personally, my cleaning habits are mixed between the end of my days and the start of the next. I'm a night owl, so sometimes I'm working or gaming until I'm exhausted and lack the energy/motivation to clean up. I'll quickly create a spot to collect my mess to make it easier to clean up in the morning. Other times I run out of work to complete so I have time to kill before I'm tired and will clean as part of my nightly routine.
All in all, you'll always have to maintain your mess. You decide what works best for you.
Pick up after your self, have the kids clean up after themselves.
Most of the clean and tidy up section is to sweep the floor, iron the shirts, its more like a housework but not doing it in the first place had then become something to clean & tidy up
— Think "SANITARY" as opposed to "CLEAN". This way, you'll definitely not have to clean as often.
— Meditate. Improve your mindfulness. This is KEY to becoming a consistently clean person and having a consistently clean and organised environment.
- What do you think are essential cleaning item?
- Anyone got any tips about how a lazy person (me) could get more motivated to do housework
- What is your favorite area to clean? Least favorite?
- How do you organize your medicine cabinet so that everything is visible/accessible with ease?
- I am to lazy to tidy up. What can I do?
- How do develop a decorative style that will help me feel happy/welcome in my living room that tends to be really dark and devoid of sunlight?
- When is your preferred time of day to clean?
- Do i need to tidy up everyday?
- Any tips to optimize laundry?
- How do I make sure I follow through with cleaning everyday?