Have a list of daily check box tasks: clear counters, floors, dishes etc. and attend those items first, do as much as you can in 10 minutes everyday, and 1 day a week take two hours to do a deeper dive and attend more infrequent tasks.
I try my best to clean as I go. Such as washing dishes after I eat, and when I use something to put it back immediate. Dosen't work all of the time.
- What time is better to clean when you have a full day?
- What household chores do you include when you tidy your place?
- What is the best way to deal with a huge buildup of laundry?
- It’s better to do more then less. When it comes to you, it’ll be better that way. So you know that you have a routine from day to day basis. We feel like sometimes we should only fix one solution because that’s what we tell ourselves. When we are leaving out the rest. Be a plus 1. Because no one wants to be a number 2. Just remember that.
- what do you use when you clean bath
- how often do you clean your house?
- What you can do to make yourself more patient?
- Do you declutter before your cleaning routine or you just put your things from place to place?
- How can I maintain a clean workspace when I have no time to do it?
- Any suggestion how to make cleaning the bathroom less boring ? 😅