• Keep track of the time. Decide when you'll do you cleaning ritual and do it at that time ONLY everyday.
• Put an alarm for it. In case you're too busy set an alarm to make sure you don't miss it. Because once you miss it you won't want to do it again. That might make you lose interest in it.
• When you're cleaning, set a timer for about 20 minutes and challange yourself to complete yourcleaning ritual in that particular time.
This will make it fun and you might find yourself running around the house to clean everything when you're left with just five minutes remaining! That WILL make it fun and you won't lose interest. And u might get that little adrenaline rush or exercise that you maybe wanted.
- How do you keep kitchen counters free of clutter?
- I have a HUGE pile of papers on my desk? How doI get rid of it before the end of the year?
- Is 10 minutes everyday enough for you to keep your whole flat/house cleaned? How to use the time better?
- What is the best order to start cleaning your room?
- Do you have a laundry routine?
- What is your best tidying tip?
- How do you get organized and stay organized?
- What must you do all the time ?
- Yes say you have children and they always mess up things constantly . How do I still manage to keep it clean and tidy?
- Do you have any tips in ordering your time?