• Keep track of the time. Decide when you'll do you cleaning ritual and do it at that time ONLY everyday.
• Put an alarm for it. In case you're too busy set an alarm to make sure you don't miss it. Because once you miss it you won't want to do it again. That might make you lose interest in it.
• When you're cleaning, set a timer for about 20 minutes and challange yourself to complete yourcleaning ritual in that particular time.
This will make it fun and you might find yourself running around the house to clean everything when you're left with just five minutes remaining! That WILL make it fun and you won't lose interest. And u might get that little adrenaline rush or exercise that you maybe wanted.
- How do I get my partner to tidy up with me consistently?
- What stuff should I put under my bed?
- How where you feeling when you were cleaning
- What’s a good way to declutter early in the morning so you don’t disturb anyone still sleeping?
- How to organize the documents and papers? And how to get rid of unnecessary ones?
- Who has tricks or advice on how to keep up with laundry?! Mostly the folding. I’ve struggled with this chore my whole life.
- What if I want to buy organizers to make my room look better but I have no money whatsoever?
- Do you clean better in these small time slots or when you do it all at once?
- How often do you have a deep clean/ tidy? And how do you do it? What’s your routine ?
- How do you stay on top of keeping things tidy?