I start a load of laundry EVERY morning. No matter how small it is, one goes in. That allows me to switch the laundry from washer to dryer at lunch time and fold in the afternoon. You cannot get behind with this method. Just decide the little bit extra you spend to run small loads is WORTH the habit and forever small loads of folding and putting away! Dishes… same but reverse. At night, ALWAYS start a load. In the morning ALWAYS unload. Then add to it as the day goes… always starting it at night.
Yes all the time! For dishes I set myself a timer for the evening of 10 mins if I dont get it all done then I let it go as eventually I will catch up with it and I feel proud I've focused on something and tbh once you've started its normally more motivating to finish it. it's the getting starting which is the most difficult for me. For laundry I batch it on sunday meaning I do it all at once that way if I havent had time to do it in the week I always have my batching day 🙂
- How do you keep kitchen counters free of clutter?
- I have a HUGE pile of papers on my desk? How doI get rid of it before the end of the year?
- Is 10 minutes everyday enough for you to keep your whole flat/house cleaned? How to use the time better?
- What is the best order to start cleaning your room?
- Do you have a laundry routine?
- What is your best tidying tip?
- How do you get organized and stay organized?
- What must you do all the time ?
- Yes say you have children and they always mess up things constantly . How do I still manage to keep it clean and tidy?
- Do you have any tips in ordering your time?