Turn on music enjoy the melody and start with keeping things at the correct position and clean your tables bed and then clean the floor with water and some detergents and take your time but complete it whole heartedly and make sure the place is neat and tidy afterwards because when all your works are done and just looking at it makes you happy when you do something very happy and calmly…❤️
Clean as you go. Make sure kitchen is “closed” at then end of the night meaning everything put away no dishes in the sink counters cleans so in the morning it’s ready to go. Last one open mail over the garbage tops junk so it doesn’t lay around
- What tasks do you do daily to keep on top of your home’s cleanliness?
- Do you have set chores set days
- How often do you Vaccum?
- How do you decide to throw away things that you keep around for a project, or just dont want to ‘waste’ it, or just might fit into it soon, etc…?
- What’s a good way to organize all the paper that an adult receives like mail, work papers, medical, receipts, and bills?
- How do you routinely address the deep aspects of the house like base boards.
- How do you feel after cleaning?
- What part of the house do you avoid cleaning the most?
- How do you clean with a busy schedule and a long list of things to do.. I get so overwhelmed at times.. too much to do and not enough time to get it all done
- Have you got any techniques for keep the whole house clean and tidy?