Turn on music enjoy the melody and start with keeping things at the correct position and clean your tables bed and then clean the floor with water and some detergents and take your time but complete it whole heartedly and make sure the place is neat and tidy afterwards because when all your works are done and just looking at it makes you happy when you do something very happy and calmly…❤️
Clean as you go. Make sure kitchen is “closed” at then end of the night meaning everything put away no dishes in the sink counters cleans so in the morning it’s ready to go. Last one open mail over the garbage tops junk so it doesn’t lay around
- How do you stay consistent with cleaning your house daily?
- How do you feel after you clean?
- Have you tried to split your space in cleaning areas and clean up on area per day?
- how do you organise you desk or your closet?
- What do you use to wash floor and table? Ecofriendly?
- How do I get myself to clean? I feel uninspired
- How do you keep kitchen counters free of clutter?
- I have a HUGE pile of papers on my desk? How doI get rid of it before the end of the year?
- Is 10 minutes everyday enough for you to keep your whole flat/house cleaned? How to use the time better?
- What is the best order to start cleaning your room?