I really like Oldies. Like 1940ish to 1960. Most of it sounds cheery and catchy. It makes me feel like I’m in a more pure time space.
Generally, I listen to loop (yeah, i know. Another Kpop fan. Groan. But please, hear me out). Usually, a group called Astro. They have very upbeat and boppy songs that give me energy to do the task. I can sing and dance while i do the task as well!
I typically listen to instrumental music when trying to get work done. Often lyrics will distract me from my focus especially for projects involving reading and writing. I'll use a playlist from YouTube or pandora.
- What is the best or easiest way to deep clean a house? I get overwhelmed and then just never do it.
- What are some simple habits you’ve built into your routine that helps keep your physical space and digital life clutter free? How do you deal with mail and paper / records management? Digital clutter?
- I get so frustrated while I’m cleaning my room! How do I do it without ripping out my hair?
- How much time a day do you devote to cleanliness?
- Does the cleaning and tidying I do during the day at times other than when the app schedules it valid or is the point of the app that you follow it.
- What if my house is clean already?
- How do you arrange your time to clean your house?
- How do you best tidy up a toddler’s room?
- What is your maintenance ritual? Do you have any help?
- What’s a good way to make tidying a room a smaller job?