I really like Oldies. Like 1940ish to 1960. Most of it sounds cheery and catchy. It makes me feel like I’m in a more pure time space.
Generally, I listen to loop (yeah, i know. Another Kpop fan. Groan. But please, hear me out). Usually, a group called Astro. They have very upbeat and boppy songs that give me energy to do the task. I can sing and dance while i do the task as well!
I typically listen to instrumental music when trying to get work done. Often lyrics will distract me from my focus especially for projects involving reading and writing. I'll use a playlist from YouTube or pandora.
- How do you keep kitchen counters free of clutter?
- I have a HUGE pile of papers on my desk? How doI get rid of it before the end of the year?
- Is 10 minutes everyday enough for you to keep your whole flat/house cleaned? How to use the time better?
- What is the best order to start cleaning your room?
- Do you have a laundry routine?
- What is your best tidying tip?
- How do you get organized and stay organized?
- What must you do all the time ?
- Yes say you have children and they always mess up things constantly . How do I still manage to keep it clean and tidy?
- Do you have any tips in ordering your time?