Do dishes after every meal or at least everyday. Paper plates are a huge help. Same with laundry, do a load everyday. As soon as it is dry, fold it and put it away. Easier said than done. Be patient and hang in there. You are doing good.
Make it a goal to do 1 load a day. Or you can load up the washer but not press start until the next morning when you get up. That way it's done by the time u are done getting ready for the day and all you need to do is put it in the dryer. You could also put a load in while you tackle another task. I personally load up the washer while I workout so by the time I'm done I can load to the dryer. Or have it run while I vacuum the entire house and so on.
I fall back into bad habits with laundry the most often, but one way I've found to stay on top of laundry is to not let it get overwhelming. I do small loads that are manageable to iron and put away within a couple episodes of a show I like to watch. Doing laundry while listening to something I enjoy helps the task go faster, and then you feel better for getting somwthing done! Even if it's just a small amount. Because of this I do laundry two or three times a week.
Make a note to do laundry. If you get bored doing laundry I would say play you favorite music while doing it to keep you motivated.
- How do you keep kitchen counters free of clutter?
- I have a HUGE pile of papers on my desk? How doI get rid of it before the end of the year?
- Is 10 minutes everyday enough for you to keep your whole flat/house cleaned? How to use the time better?
- What is the best order to start cleaning your room?
- Do you have a laundry routine?
- What is your best tidying tip?
- How do you get organized and stay organized?
- What must you do all the time ?
- Yes say you have children and they always mess up things constantly . How do I still manage to keep it clean and tidy?
- Do you have any tips in ordering your time?