Actually, I don't always have the energy to clean after a long day. Often times, I need a power snooze and then I get my second wind to get going again. It's important to be gentle with ourselves and listen to our bodies. However, if we wait until we " feel like cleaning", let's face it, thats never going to happen! 🙂
I have made it a habit, to the point I find it more relaxing to clean and organize things. I have made a habit of putting things back in place after use and cleaning on the go as I cook or if a mess is made 🥰. So at the end of the day, it's just a little touch up. (Disclaimer no kids yet so it may be different, but planning to implement the same as we are starting our family)
Well , it's not easy as I feel soo tired , but I get some courage by thinking how pretty everything will look once I'm finished. Also I listen to some music in order to make things more fun.
What i usually do is go to the bathroom and freshen up, then i put chapstick on. Then i realize that all i have to do now is clean my home, and I'll be free to do anything.
Pet Nia I.
I usually relax by starting a new show or movie. In between episodes i take 5-10 minutes to clean. You'd be surprised how much you can do in 10 minutes! I'm able to clean most of my house within 1 hour & I get to watch a new episode as a reward!
- What time is better to clean when you have a full day?
- What household chores do you include when you tidy your place?
- What is the best way to deal with a huge buildup of laundry?
- It’s better to do more then less. When it comes to you, it’ll be better that way. So you know that you have a routine from day to day basis. We feel like sometimes we should only fix one solution because that’s what we tell ourselves. When we are leaving out the rest. Be a plus 1. Because no one wants to be a number 2. Just remember that.
- what do you use when you clean bath
- how often do you clean your house?
- What you can do to make yourself more patient?
- Do you declutter before your cleaning routine or you just put your things from place to place?
- How can I maintain a clean workspace when I have no time to do it?
- Any suggestion how to make cleaning the bathroom less boring ? 😅