growth can certainly mean letting go of behaviors that don't serve you. is it really worth your time to go back over someone else's work just because its different? it undermines your son's efforts, if he is in fact doing a satiafactory job, even if it is not perfect. everyone has their own way of doing things. ten different immaculately clean houses will use ten different methods of keeping it that way. let your son find his own way of doing things, so that he will be confident in taking up household chores when he lives on his own/with a partner/roommates.
I would just tell him that u don't think it's not clean enough and explain that to him, he propably gonna be okay with that. But you could share the cleaning progress to show him how clean it should be. In the best way with the cleaners you use so he can understand I that there is a need to use your cleaners. Byeeee
- How do you keep kitchen counters free of clutter?
- I have a HUGE pile of papers on my desk? How doI get rid of it before the end of the year?
- Is 10 minutes everyday enough for you to keep your whole flat/house cleaned? How to use the time better?
- What is the best order to start cleaning your room?
- Do you have a laundry routine?
- What is your best tidying tip?
- How do you get organized and stay organized?
- What must you do all the time ?
- Yes say you have children and they always mess up things constantly . How do I still manage to keep it clean and tidy?
- Do you have any tips in ordering your time?