Mostly I try to pick up as I go. I believe everything in your home, including your room, should have a home. Anytime you bring something new in, you need to have a place to put it away. If you do t have a place for it, you probably need to minimize your things. It also helps me to set aside time before bed to pick up. Hope this helps!
- How can you keep your house clean?
- Any tips on tackling clutter? I’d really like to reclaim some horizontal surfaces. I craft and diy a lot though and much of the nonsense is hard to find a place for.
- Would you rather clean in the morning or night?
- What time of day do you tidy best?
- How do you keep your room clean even when you are going through something and completely lacking motivation?
- Do you struggle a lot with keeping everything in order or is it something you look forward to?
- How do you find time in the day to rodiy?
- How often do you change the bed sheets?
- Do you use cleaning to distract you from other important tasks?
- Is cleaning your room a chore or a responsibility