Mostly I try to pick up as I go. I believe everything in your home, including your room, should have a home. Anytime you bring something new in, you need to have a place to put it away. If you do t have a place for it, you probably need to minimize your things. It also helps me to set aside time before bed to pick up. Hope this helps!
- How do you keep kitchen counters free of clutter?
- I have a HUGE pile of papers on my desk? How doI get rid of it before the end of the year?
- Is 10 minutes everyday enough for you to keep your whole flat/house cleaned? How to use the time better?
- What is the best order to start cleaning your room?
- Do you have a laundry routine?
- What is your best tidying tip?
- How do you get organized and stay organized?
- What must you do all the time ?
- Yes say you have children and they always mess up things constantly . How do I still manage to keep it clean and tidy?
- Do you have any tips in ordering your time?