Mostly I try to pick up as I go. I believe everything in your home, including your room, should have a home. Anytime you bring something new in, you need to have a place to put it away. If you do t have a place for it, you probably need to minimize your things. It also helps me to set aside time before bed to pick up. Hope this helps!
- What do you think are essential cleaning item?
- Anyone got any tips about how a lazy person (me) could get more motivated to do housework
- How can you prevent having to tidy up in the first place?
- What is your favorite area to clean? Least favorite?
- How do you organize your medicine cabinet so that everything is visible/accessible with ease?
- I am to lazy to tidy up. What can I do?
- How do develop a decorative style that will help me feel happy/welcome in my living room that tends to be really dark and devoid of sunlight?
- When is your preferred time of day to clean?
- Do i need to tidy up everyday?
- Any tips to optimize laundry?