I believe we are the product of our experiences. It’s up to each one of us to continually seek new and better experience s to better ourselves and our lives. We are very capable of and able to change who we are if we desire. The key word is desire. We have to desire to change for the better and then take action!
I think it is possible. One just has to want to change and acquire the tools that support the change. And Mel Robbins has a great tip. The 5second rule – life changing! Good luck x
- What have you found to be the best way to organize messy clothing drawers and closets?
- What can i do when i have very busy weeks and no time to clean at all for days, so then its a huge huge mess i have to deal with?
- Are there any good ways to store/ display old nostalgic items that you don’t have much room for but love too much to get rid of? Mine have stayed in a moving box for ages now.
- How can you organise your bedroom neatly?
- How do you take care of the accumulating items in your room?
- When do you clean your house and are there any tips to protect the tidy in the home?
- Does organizing count as cleaning?
- How do you reduce losing sock pairs and the process of laundry? (It has been my experience that he mesh netting bags seem to reduce the ability for socks to dry well.)
- How can you encourage others in your household to also clean up after themselves?
- How do I minimize dust in my home? Is there a special tip?