I write down my thoughts. I plan out what I need to do and do them in order of longest task to shortest task. It’s important not to rush because you won’t give your best work if you do. Take every task one step at a time. I make sure to take a breather and reward myself when I finish a task. Every challenge deserves attention but at your own pace.
- What do you clean daily?
- How regularly do you mop
- Do you wash the dishes right away, or do you do it once a day or never?
- How often do you clean floors?
- Any other moms struggle to stay on top of the constant dishes and laundry? Any tips?
- How do you choose what cleaning/tidying task to do when you have a five or ten minute window unexpectedly?
- How do I become faster at cleaning? Since I’m so slow. It takes so much time.
- How often should you wash your sheets?
- What time of day is best to clean the dishes?
- I am looking for good tips on organizing as this is hard for me.