I write down my thoughts. I plan out what I need to do and do them in order of longest task to shortest task. It’s important not to rush because you won’t give your best work if you do. Take every task one step at a time. I make sure to take a breather and reward myself when I finish a task. Every challenge deserves attention but at your own pace.
- How do you keep kitchen counters free of clutter?
- I have a HUGE pile of papers on my desk? How doI get rid of it before the end of the year?
- Is 10 minutes everyday enough for you to keep your whole flat/house cleaned? How to use the time better?
- What is the best order to start cleaning your room?
- Do you have a laundry routine?
- What is your best tidying tip?
- How do you get organized and stay organized?
- What must you do all the time ?
- Yes say you have children and they always mess up things constantly . How do I still manage to keep it clean and tidy?
- Do you have any tips in ordering your time?