Clutter is the biggest enemy to a clean space. I try not to let things pile up and make my space look junky. Every evening bed you begin your bedtime routine, straighten up your room and put things away. If you have an entire house to handle, take a laundry basket and 10 minutes to collect everything that is out of place. Put it next to the door. When you come home from work, spend 10 minutes putting everything away in its proper place that you collected in this basket. Then, once a week run the vacuum and dust your furniture. That will keep everything fairly clean with minimal effort.
- How do you keep kitchen counters free of clutter?
- I have a HUGE pile of papers on my desk? How doI get rid of it before the end of the year?
- Is 10 minutes everyday enough for you to keep your whole flat/house cleaned? How to use the time better?
- What is the best order to start cleaning your room?
- Do you have a laundry routine?
- What is your best tidying tip?
- How do you get organized and stay organized?
- What must you do all the time ?
- Yes say you have children and they always mess up things constantly . How do I still manage to keep it clean and tidy?
- Do you have any tips in ordering your time?