Clutter is the biggest enemy to a clean space. I try not to let things pile up and make my space look junky. Every evening bed you begin your bedtime routine, straighten up your room and put things away. If you have an entire house to handle, take a laundry basket and 10 minutes to collect everything that is out of place. Put it next to the door. When you come home from work, spend 10 minutes putting everything away in its proper place that you collected in this basket. Then, once a week run the vacuum and dust your furniture. That will keep everything fairly clean with minimal effort.
- What is the best method for removing bacon grease stains out of clothing?
- Do you use natural cleaning products to clean?
- Do you think the idea that our outer world reflects our inner world is true? Meaning – does our outer mess reflect an inner mess that needs cleaning?
- What tasks do you do daily to keep on top of your home’s cleanliness?
- Do you have set chores set days
- How often do you Vaccum?
- How do you decide to throw away things that you keep around for a project, or just dont want to ‘waste’ it, or just might fit into it soon, etc…?
- What’s a good way to organize all the paper that an adult receives like mail, work papers, medical, receipts, and bills?
- How do you routinely address the deep aspects of the house like base boards.
- How do you feel after cleaning?