Perhaps in the middle of the day, I mean, when your families are resting or have nothing to do in this space. You can start cleaning your house, and if they want to do anything else, such as consume the meal or prepare juice, we simply clean a little dirty.
I do a 45min clean every night before bedtime. Lounge, dining Room and Kitchen has a Reset. Bathrooms are organised and cleaned for the Mornings. Laundry is washed at night, every 2nd day, ready to be hung in the Morning. If it Rains, all the heavy clothes are hung on clothes aiders and light clothes in the dryer. Bedrooms are done every Morning. Deep cleaning are Saturdays.
- How do you keep kitchen counters free of clutter?
- I have a HUGE pile of papers on my desk? How doI get rid of it before the end of the year?
- Is 10 minutes everyday enough for you to keep your whole flat/house cleaned? How to use the time better?
- What is the best order to start cleaning your room?
- Do you have a laundry routine?
- What is your best tidying tip?
- How do you get organized and stay organized?
- What must you do all the time ?
- Yes say you have children and they always mess up things constantly . How do I still manage to keep it clean and tidy?
- Do you have any tips in ordering your time?