Try setting a timer! Star with 5 minutes, then 10, etc. You will be amazed at what you can get done when you focus on one thing for a specific amount of time.
That is because you look at it as something you don't want to do. Yet you don't like the mess. So you do want it cleaned up, but you don't want to do it. You need to learn a new skill. Clean while you make things. Or, you decide it is worth it to you to feel better by having a clean kitchen. What is stopping you from having that clean kitchen? The key is you just start cleaning. How long will it take? 1/2 hour? Not that long. Then, you will sleep better and life will go smoother because you got thsy done. It's the old saying work before play.
I feel for you, there are just so many things I’d rather do. But then it piles up and encroaches on my well-being and takes even longer to clean up. My solution: if it takes less than three minutes to do, do it right away. It’s much less intimidating and even the remainder that takes longer becomes much more manageable.
Don't procrastinate and put everything back in its place. Schedule 10 minutes every night to organize 1 closet. In 2 weeks you will never have clutter in the kitchen again
- How do you keep kitchen counters free of clutter?
- I have a HUGE pile of papers on my desk? How doI get rid of it before the end of the year?
- Is 10 minutes everyday enough for you to keep your whole flat/house cleaned? How to use the time better?
- What is the best order to start cleaning your room?
- Do you have a laundry routine?
- What is your best tidying tip?
- How do you get organized and stay organized?
- What must you do all the time ?
- Yes say you have children and they always mess up things constantly . How do I still manage to keep it clean and tidy?
- Do you have any tips in ordering your time?