Schedule it for immediately after lunch so I can not be hangry when I do it, and also helps me move around a little bit to digest my lunch. This also give me a little bit of movement before I go back to work. I start with one thing at a time instead of worrying about the bigger picture or if I’m doing it the same as other people, or if my end result will look as good as other people’s clean houses.
- How do you keep kitchen counters free of clutter?
- I have a HUGE pile of papers on my desk? How doI get rid of it before the end of the year?
- Is 10 minutes everyday enough for you to keep your whole flat/house cleaned? How to use the time better?
- What is the best order to start cleaning your room?
- Do you have a laundry routine?
- What is your best tidying tip?
- How do you get organized and stay organized?
- What must you do all the time ?
- Yes say you have children and they always mess up things constantly . How do I still manage to keep it clean and tidy?
- Do you have any tips in ordering your time?