Well I would say to try one thing at a time. Usually I would get all the dishes/ items and put them where they belong next I would get the laundry done and put where it goes. Then I get the trash and throw it away. Then get finish up the rest. Try rewarding yourself afterwards. I wish the best of luck to you!
I actually like to go slow and put music or a podcast in and really focus in on mindfulness. You’re using all your senses while you clean so you may as well take note of them. This way, you aren’t stressed and fighting through them, you’re reveling in it. You’re watching your progress come through and you’re fully present for every minute of it. If feels like an accomplishment more than a chore that just needs to get done.
- How do you keep kitchen counters free of clutter?
- I have a HUGE pile of papers on my desk? How doI get rid of it before the end of the year?
- Is 10 minutes everyday enough for you to keep your whole flat/house cleaned? How to use the time better?
- What is the best order to start cleaning your room?
- Do you have a laundry routine?
- What is your best tidying tip?
- How do you get organized and stay organized?
- What must you do all the time ?
- Yes say you have children and they always mess up things constantly . How do I still manage to keep it clean and tidy?
- Do you have any tips in ordering your time?