Well I would say to try one thing at a time. Usually I would get all the dishes/ items and put them where they belong next I would get the laundry done and put where it goes. Then I get the trash and throw it away. Then get finish up the rest. Try rewarding yourself afterwards. I wish the best of luck to you!
I actually like to go slow and put music or a podcast in and really focus in on mindfulness. You’re using all your senses while you clean so you may as well take note of them. This way, you aren’t stressed and fighting through them, you’re reveling in it. You’re watching your progress come through and you’re fully present for every minute of it. If feels like an accomplishment more than a chore that just needs to get done.
- I organized my room but still have things with no where to go. What else should I do to help keep things clean.
- What is the best way to clean or tidy up when you have a lot to do?
- What’s the best way to make cleaning more fun?
- What’s the best way to keep your bathroom clean when you have hard water?
- How can i keep clean my space?
- Any good tips on clothing organization?
- With stress and a busy schedule, how do you make yourself actually clean?
- I sometimes find cleaning too mindful and I can get caught up in worried thoughts. Any tips on how to avoid this pattern?
- If I start cleaning, I become obsessive. When do you know when to stop?
- How often do you clean?