If dirty, try doing a little bit of tidying everyday. Whether it's one room, or one simple task like cleaning the toilets (that's mine for the day).
If your house is already clean in your eyes, I would say the only tidying you should do is just maintenance work such as picking up after yourself.
Right now is a great time to do some sanitizing work.
Stay healthy, and cheers from a user from Kansas
If it is challenging (as it is for me) just do alittle bit. I have a playlist made up of 10min songs. And I only clean one room a day. So 10mins of tidying
You don't need to waste all your time tidying up . do it some minutes every day
- What have you found to be the best way to organize messy clothing drawers and closets?
- What can i do when i have very busy weeks and no time to clean at all for days, so then its a huge huge mess i have to deal with?
- Are there any good ways to store/ display old nostalgic items that you don’t have much room for but love too much to get rid of? Mine have stayed in a moving box for ages now.
- How can you organise your bedroom neatly?
- How do you take care of the accumulating items in your room?
- When do you clean your house and are there any tips to protect the tidy in the home?
- Does organizing count as cleaning?
- How do you reduce losing sock pairs and the process of laundry? (It has been my experience that he mesh netting bags seem to reduce the ability for socks to dry well.)
- How can you encourage others in your household to also clean up after themselves?
- How do I minimize dust in my home? Is there a special tip?