If dirty, try doing a little bit of tidying everyday. Whether it's one room, or one simple task like cleaning the toilets (that's mine for the day).
If your house is already clean in your eyes, I would say the only tidying you should do is just maintenance work such as picking up after yourself.
Right now is a great time to do some sanitizing work.
Stay healthy, and cheers from a user from Kansas
If it is challenging (as it is for me) just do alittle bit. I have a playlist made up of 10min songs. And I only clean one room a day. So 10mins of tidying
You don't need to waste all your time tidying up . do it some minutes every day
- What is the best method for removing bacon grease stains out of clothing?
- Do you use natural cleaning products to clean?
- Do you think the idea that our outer world reflects our inner world is true? Meaning – does our outer mess reflect an inner mess that needs cleaning?
- What tasks do you do daily to keep on top of your home’s cleanliness?
- Do you have set chores set days
- How often do you Vaccum?
- How do you decide to throw away things that you keep around for a project, or just dont want to ‘waste’ it, or just might fit into it soon, etc…?
- What’s a good way to organize all the paper that an adult receives like mail, work papers, medical, receipts, and bills?
- How do you routinely address the deep aspects of the house like base boards.
- How do you feel after cleaning?