If dirty, try doing a little bit of tidying everyday. Whether it's one room, or one simple task like cleaning the toilets (that's mine for the day).
If your house is already clean in your eyes, I would say the only tidying you should do is just maintenance work such as picking up after yourself.
Right now is a great time to do some sanitizing work.
Stay healthy, and cheers from a user from Kansas
If it is challenging (as it is for me) just do alittle bit. I have a playlist made up of 10min songs. And I only clean one room a day. So 10mins of tidying
You don't need to waste all your time tidying up . do it some minutes every day
- What do you think are essential cleaning item?
- Anyone got any tips about how a lazy person (me) could get more motivated to do housework
- How can you prevent having to tidy up in the first place?
- What is your favorite area to clean? Least favorite?
- How do you organize your medicine cabinet so that everything is visible/accessible with ease?
- I am to lazy to tidy up. What can I do?
- How do develop a decorative style that will help me feel happy/welcome in my living room that tends to be really dark and devoid of sunlight?
- When is your preferred time of day to clean?
- Any tips to optimize laundry?
- How do I make sure I follow through with cleaning everyday?