If dirty, try doing a little bit of tidying everyday. Whether it's one room, or one simple task like cleaning the toilets (that's mine for the day).
If your house is already clean in your eyes, I would say the only tidying you should do is just maintenance work such as picking up after yourself.
Right now is a great time to do some sanitizing work.
Stay healthy, and cheers from a user from Kansas
If it is challenging (as it is for me) just do alittle bit. I have a playlist made up of 10min songs. And I only clean one room a day. So 10mins of tidying
You don't need to waste all your time tidying up . do it some minutes every day
- How can you keep your house clean?
- Any tips on tackling clutter? I’d really like to reclaim some horizontal surfaces. I craft and diy a lot though and much of the nonsense is hard to find a place for.
- Would you rather clean in the morning or night?
- What time of day do you tidy best?
- How do you keep your room clean even when you are going through something and completely lacking motivation?
- Do you struggle a lot with keeping everything in order or is it something you look forward to?
- How do you find time in the day to rodiy?
- How often do you change the bed sheets?
- Do you use cleaning to distract you from other important tasks?
- Is cleaning your room a chore or a responsibility