If dirty, try doing a little bit of tidying everyday. Whether it's one room, or one simple task like cleaning the toilets (that's mine for the day).
If your house is already clean in your eyes, I would say the only tidying you should do is just maintenance work such as picking up after yourself.
Right now is a great time to do some sanitizing work.
Stay healthy, and cheers from a user from Kansas
If it is challenging (as it is for me) just do alittle bit. I have a playlist made up of 10min songs. And I only clean one room a day. So 10mins of tidying
You don't need to waste all your time tidying up . do it some minutes every day
- How do I get my partner to tidy up with me consistently?
- What stuff should I put under my bed?
- How where you feeling when you were cleaning
- What’s a good way to declutter early in the morning so you don’t disturb anyone still sleeping?
- How to organize the documents and papers? And how to get rid of unnecessary ones?
- Who has tricks or advice on how to keep up with laundry?! Mostly the folding. I’ve struggled with this chore my whole life.
- What if I want to buy organizers to make my room look better but I have no money whatsoever?
- Do you clean better in these small time slots or when you do it all at once?
- How often do you have a deep clean/ tidy? And how do you do it? What’s your routine ?
- How do you stay on top of keeping things tidy?