I would say, remove all disposable stuff first, like plastic bottles and stuff. Then, declutter everything that's on top of your furniture, like your bed, night stand, desk etc. Make sure everything you keep gets their own place and make sure it stays there or gets back there after use. Change your bed sheets, after that you can vacuum and remove dusk with a dry cloth. At last, mop the floor and wipe off dust on the furniture with a damp cloth or wet wipe. Spray some room parfume, light a scented candle and there you are! 🙂
Well , put on motivational music that you love , organise it as YOU would like to see as YOU want and don't be lazy because in the end you'll be proud of yourself
I can organize my bedroom neatly by sweeping the floor fixing my bed cleaning the windows and fixing my desk to make a good environment.
I fix my bed before sleep and after sleep immediately. If there are any inappropriate things on my bed, I take them to their place
- How do you keep kitchen counters free of clutter?
- I have a HUGE pile of papers on my desk? How doI get rid of it before the end of the year?
- Is 10 minutes everyday enough for you to keep your whole flat/house cleaned? How to use the time better?
- What is the best order to start cleaning your room?
- Do you have a laundry routine?
- What is your best tidying tip?
- How do you get organized and stay organized?
- What must you do all the time ?
- Yes say you have children and they always mess up things constantly . How do I still manage to keep it clean and tidy?
- Do you have any tips in ordering your time?