I think that you need to be wary of what goes on your tiles, such as marks/stains and water (as it could rust some things). There is also stain removal sprays and disinfectant sprays that could apply on your floor daily or weekly. I think that you should really focus on cleaning your tiles regularly. Hope this helped 🙂
Nor Cal M.
Staying on top of it. Spend the time to do one thorough cleaning and then use something convenient like a swiffer wet jet to clean it regularly (at least weekly). It shouldn’t take more than a few minutes.
Very hot soapy water, do a base coat of entire floor, afterwards use a baking soda and vinegar on grout and problem areas, work into tile with a non-abrasive scouring pad, wash entire floor once more. Got over any spots that stand out with a magic eraser and wipe with a cloth. Now that's left is maintaining to clean state of the tile
By changing the color of the tile. Otherwise keeping the tile clean might be a perspective of time. Over the course of time how often do you want to clean the floor? If it’s not everyday, then maybe change the color. If it is everyday, then the answer probably is to clean it everyday and understand that it can’t be clean forever
- What’s something you “tidy up” that ppl wouldn’t think of organizing?
- Do you think that having the same daily cleaning routine works better than spreading it all through the week?
- Do you have any interesting cleaning habits? For example, mine is looking through my wardrobe and picking clothes to give away or looking through my fridge for expiring dates. What is yours?
- Do you think Music helps or distracts when trying to clean/organize/de clutter?
- Any good tips for organising all things?
- What do you do during your clean up ?
- How do i clean and organize drawers?
- Any suggestions for keeping a house tidy when you have two small people following you around creating chaos and messes? My mess-makers are 7 and 4. By the time I’m done cleaning up the daily mess, I have no energy left to tackle the underlying mess! And it’s disheartening to get one area nice and neat…only to turn around and find a new mess. Ideas?
- How can I declutter paper piles?, I never know what to keep and what should I throw.
- How do you keep organized?