I think that you need to be wary of what goes on your tiles, such as marks/stains and water (as it could rust some things). There is also stain removal sprays and disinfectant sprays that could apply on your floor daily or weekly. I think that you should really focus on cleaning your tiles regularly. Hope this helped 🙂
Nor Cal M.
Staying on top of it. Spend the time to do one thorough cleaning and then use something convenient like a swiffer wet jet to clean it regularly (at least weekly). It shouldn’t take more than a few minutes.
Very hot soapy water, do a base coat of entire floor, afterwards use a baking soda and vinegar on grout and problem areas, work into tile with a non-abrasive scouring pad, wash entire floor once more. Got over any spots that stand out with a magic eraser and wipe with a cloth. Now that's left is maintaining to clean state of the tile
By changing the color of the tile. Otherwise keeping the tile clean might be a perspective of time. Over the course of time how often do you want to clean the floor? If it’s not everyday, then maybe change the color. If it is everyday, then the answer probably is to clean it everyday and understand that it can’t be clean forever
- How do I get my partner to tidy up with me consistently?
- What stuff should I put under my bed?
- How where you feeling when you were cleaning
- What’s a good way to declutter early in the morning so you don’t disturb anyone still sleeping?
- How to organize the documents and papers? And how to get rid of unnecessary ones?
- Who has tricks or advice on how to keep up with laundry?! Mostly the folding. I’ve struggled with this chore my whole life.
- What if I want to buy organizers to make my room look better but I have no money whatsoever?
- Do you clean better in these small time slots or when you do it all at once?
- How often do you have a deep clean/ tidy? And how do you do it? What’s your routine ?
- How do you stay on top of keeping things tidy?