Everyone has their own type of music also depending on there generation I like the newest hits from more of the 2006 area but you might like other music you can always make a playlist of your favourite hits but I hoped this helped
i recommend some hype/energetic music! it makes you move easily and happily! just dont get distracted by dancing and keep cleaning, okay? wish you best of luck! 😉
Motivational music! The kind I like to sing along to helps too. Starting with something nostalgic, then going into someone more motivational like house or techno where I no longer am thinking about the music eventually so that I can concentrate or organizing or whatever it is I’m cleaning.
It depends on my mood but usually I like Juan Gabriel, Vicente Fernandez and similar artists. Cumbias are also fun! I like music that talks about deep feelings. But I also enjoy Pop, Country and Old school, even oldies!
It depends on the person, his preferences and also his culture. In my case I do not need music to do it, just want to finish the plan for that day. In my culture they put the music loud with salsa and dance to the rhythm, isn’t is nice?
- What is the best method for removing bacon grease stains out of clothing?
- Do you use natural cleaning products to clean?
- Do you think the idea that our outer world reflects our inner world is true? Meaning – does our outer mess reflect an inner mess that needs cleaning?
- What tasks do you do daily to keep on top of your home’s cleanliness?
- Do you have set chores set days
- How often do you Vaccum?
- How do you decide to throw away things that you keep around for a project, or just dont want to ‘waste’ it, or just might fit into it soon, etc…?
- What’s a good way to organize all the paper that an adult receives like mail, work papers, medical, receipts, and bills?
- How do you routinely address the deep aspects of the house like base boards.
- How do you feel after cleaning?