Everyone has their own type of music also depending on there generation I like the newest hits from more of the 2006 area but you might like other music you can always make a playlist of your favourite hits but I hoped this helped
i recommend some hype/energetic music! it makes you move easily and happily! just dont get distracted by dancing and keep cleaning, okay? wish you best of luck! 😉
Motivational music! The kind I like to sing along to helps too. Starting with something nostalgic, then going into someone more motivational like house or techno where I no longer am thinking about the music eventually so that I can concentrate or organizing or whatever it is I’m cleaning.
It depends on my mood but usually I like Juan Gabriel, Vicente Fernandez and similar artists. Cumbias are also fun! I like music that talks about deep feelings. But I also enjoy Pop, Country and Old school, even oldies!
It depends on the person, his preferences and also his culture. In my case I do not need music to do it, just want to finish the plan for that day. In my culture they put the music loud with salsa and dance to the rhythm, isn’t is nice?
- How do you clean up large spaces and big projects in a short amount of time?
- What’s your favourite cleaning music?
- Any tips for going through junk drawers? I am struggling…
- How are you tidyng up your room?
- When do you schedule your clean and tidy up habit in Fabulous?
- How do you know when to stop cleaning? There’s always more to do!
- How do you stay motivated to clean when you are depressed?
- How can I keep stuffed animals in good condition and free of collecting any dust or things of that sort?
- How do you get motivated to declutter a room. I keep putting it on my list and can’t get anything done other then a to do list. 😳 Everything else i put on my to do lists gets done.
- How do you organize books? I am a nerd 🤓 and I have a whole ton and they are just falling off my desk, my bookshelf is crammed, they are all over my dresser, it’s a book invasion! Lol help me!