Well yes, at time's when you do not have positive thoughts about cleaning the room the no, it will be easier to clean up that room.
M Lissa I.
I am a person who finds difficult to keep her space clean. But I see the difference in my attitude when the space where I do sport or I work or I sleep is clean. So I'm trying to everything always in good stare.
Absolutely. We have 2 rooms that are really tricky. Our bedroom & living room always seem to be in order but the other 2 rooms go through wild phases of chaos to cleaned up. I'm constantly trying to figure out the system that works best for most of the time so that I can clean it up easily when it's time to wrap things up. I'm a big fan of project bins so that the never ending chaos doesn't drive me absolutely bonkers (or distract my ADHD brain)
- How do you keep kitchen counters free of clutter?
- I have a HUGE pile of papers on my desk? How doI get rid of it before the end of the year?
- Is 10 minutes everyday enough for you to keep your whole flat/house cleaned? How to use the time better?
- What is the best order to start cleaning your room?
- Do you have a laundry routine?
- What is your best tidying tip?
- How do you get organized and stay organized?
- What must you do all the time ?
- Yes say you have children and they always mess up things constantly . How do I still manage to keep it clean and tidy?
- Do you have any tips in ordering your time?