I prefer you do the stuff assigned to you and finish them a soon as you can and mark them or put a specific thing to save time
I will order the things I enjoy the least first, so that I can move onto tasks I prefer to do. I will also order logically, so exercise before I shower, etc.
Find people who had the same struggles as you and use their strategies you can find lots of people online especially on tiktok let me tell you I have ADHD and some people with ADHD really give great advices so check their hacks.
- How do you keep kitchen counters free of clutter?
- I have a HUGE pile of papers on my desk? How doI get rid of it before the end of the year?
- Is 10 minutes everyday enough for you to keep your whole flat/house cleaned? How to use the time better?
- What is the best order to start cleaning your room?
- Do you have a laundry routine?
- What is your best tidying tip?
- How do you get organized and stay organized?
- What must you do all the time ?
- Yes say you have children and they always mess up things constantly . How do I still manage to keep it clean and tidy?
- How do you get your children to clean and tidy up after themselves or as part of household chores?