For me, it’s my kitchen. I really don’t like getting up to start my day and the kitchen is a mess. It’s the last thing I clean before doing my bedtime routine.
The kitchen. Especially with the bug, rodent problems and the conversations Nathan and I have had surrounding that. The kitchen has to be clean.
- How do you keep kitchen counters free of clutter?
- I have a HUGE pile of papers on my desk? How doI get rid of it before the end of the year?
- Is 10 minutes everyday enough for you to keep your whole flat/house cleaned? How to use the time better?
- What is the best order to start cleaning your room?
- Do you have a laundry routine?
- What is your best tidying tip?
- How do you get organized and stay organized?
- What must you do all the time ?
- Yes say you have children and they always mess up things constantly . How do I still manage to keep it clean and tidy?
- Do you have any tips in ordering your time?