I deep clean once a week usually saturdays first thing in the morning so that it is off of my plate and I can enjoy my day. I tidy once to twice a day ( I have 2 kids) I generally try not to go to bed with a messy house. By tidying daily my deep clean doesn't seem so bad.
To be completely honest, I don’t have a solid deep clean routine in place. I try and keep my space as tidy as I can from day to day, which makes me feel like I can put off the deep cleans more, even though I know I should start establishing some sort of schedule to hold myself accountable.
- How do you keep kitchen counters free of clutter?
- I have a HUGE pile of papers on my desk? How doI get rid of it before the end of the year?
- Is 10 minutes everyday enough for you to keep your whole flat/house cleaned? How to use the time better?
- What is the best order to start cleaning your room?
- Do you have a laundry routine?
- What is your best tidying tip?
- How do you get organized and stay organized?
- What must you do all the time ?
- Yes say you have children and they always mess up things constantly . How do I still manage to keep it clean and tidy?
- Do you have any tips in ordering your time?