I deep clean once a week usually saturdays first thing in the morning so that it is off of my plate and I can enjoy my day. I tidy once to twice a day ( I have 2 kids) I generally try not to go to bed with a messy house. By tidying daily my deep clean doesn't seem so bad.
To be completely honest, I don’t have a solid deep clean routine in place. I try and keep my space as tidy as I can from day to day, which makes me feel like I can put off the deep cleans more, even though I know I should start establishing some sort of schedule to hold myself accountable.
- How do you stay consistent with cleaning your house daily?
- How do you feel after you clean?
- Have you tried to split your space in cleaning areas and clean up on area per day?
- how do you organise you desk or your closet?
- What do you use to wash floor and table? Ecofriendly?
- How do I get myself to clean? I feel uninspired
- How do you keep kitchen counters free of clutter?
- I have a HUGE pile of papers on my desk? How doI get rid of it before the end of the year?
- Is 10 minutes everyday enough for you to keep your whole flat/house cleaned? How to use the time better?
- What is the best order to start cleaning your room?