I deep clean once a week usually saturdays first thing in the morning so that it is off of my plate and I can enjoy my day. I tidy once to twice a day ( I have 2 kids) I generally try not to go to bed with a messy house. By tidying daily my deep clean doesn't seem so bad.
To be completely honest, I don’t have a solid deep clean routine in place. I try and keep my space as tidy as I can from day to day, which makes me feel like I can put off the deep cleans more, even though I know I should start establishing some sort of schedule to hold myself accountable.
- How do I get my partner to tidy up with me consistently?
- What stuff should I put under my bed?
- How where you feeling when you were cleaning
- What’s a good way to declutter early in the morning so you don’t disturb anyone still sleeping?
- How to organize the documents and papers? And how to get rid of unnecessary ones?
- Who has tricks or advice on how to keep up with laundry?! Mostly the folding. I’ve struggled with this chore my whole life.
- What if I want to buy organizers to make my room look better but I have no money whatsoever?
- Do you clean better in these small time slots or when you do it all at once?
- How do you stay on top of keeping things tidy?
- what are your go-to little things to tidy?