I don’t. I am getting a little better. Keeping it dusted and vacuumed makes me feel better but I guess regular decluttering and organizing is ver necessary.
- How do you clean your undergarments
- Sometimes I feel like I want clutter around me. It gives me comfort (I think). My brain tells me not to tidy because I’d lose that comfort. How do I detangle from that belief?
- How to make sure I don’t spend so long tidying?
- What is the best organizing tips
- How to avoid spending to much time cleaning everyday?
- How to maintain a clean and organized environment when my health is in the gutter?
- Why do kids feel the need to mess up the one room you just cleaned?
- What shall I do when I’ve cleaned and tidied everything I can?
- Have you noticed a positive mood after cleaning a little everyday? I feel much better having everything maintained.
- How do you avoid letting laundry pile up after it’s been washed and dried?! Folding is the worrrrrst, is there a better way?