Play music! I find dancing and cleaning go so well together. Work on one area at a time and find a system that works for you!
I don't actually enjoy cleaning the house but i know i have to to it. Just put some music on and don't think about anything. You can easily run away from your problems and do something productive as well.
Blast some of your favorite tunes, bring your animal or pet in with you while you clean, or give yourself a small reward for each item you tackle! Incorporating fun into the cleaning process makes the time pass faster.
I normally listen to music while I do so or listen to my favorite preachers (I am christian) or just play dome stand up comedy to laugh a bit while I clean.
Music dancing’s celebrating. When you’re done you will have a clean environment. Clean a bit everyday so things don’t no get overwhelming and it’s more rewarding than work
- How do I begin the process of moving clutter into an organized space?
- How much effort or time we should spend for cleaning?when my dusty please don’t bother me much.
- How do you find the discipline to keep everything clean all the time?
- Do you do certain items in order when tidying?
- Do you minimize the the amount of cleaning you’ve actually done to feel like you can tick off the Clean and Tidy habit while doing as little as possible?
- Is it a good idea to do a little tidy almost every time you enter or exit the room?
- How do you find motivation if you live in a dark basement?
- how often do the guys tidy up the data on the hard drives in the computer, laptop?
- How do I get my partner to tidy up with me consistently?
- What stuff should I put under my bed?