Play music! I find dancing and cleaning go so well together. Work on one area at a time and find a system that works for you!
I don't actually enjoy cleaning the house but i know i have to to it. Just put some music on and don't think about anything. You can easily run away from your problems and do something productive as well.
Blast some of your favorite tunes, bring your animal or pet in with you while you clean, or give yourself a small reward for each item you tackle! Incorporating fun into the cleaning process makes the time pass faster.
I normally listen to music while I do so or listen to my favorite preachers (I am christian) or just play dome stand up comedy to laugh a bit while I clean.
Music dancing’s celebrating. When you’re done you will have a clean environment. Clean a bit everyday so things don’t no get overwhelming and it’s more rewarding than work
- How do you keep kitchen counters free of clutter?
- I have a HUGE pile of papers on my desk? How doI get rid of it before the end of the year?
- Is 10 minutes everyday enough for you to keep your whole flat/house cleaned? How to use the time better?
- What is the best order to start cleaning your room?
- Do you have a laundry routine?
- What is your best tidying tip?
- How do you get organized and stay organized?
- What must you do all the time ?
- Yes say you have children and they always mess up things constantly . How do I still manage to keep it clean and tidy?
- Do you have any tips in ordering your time?