Throw all of your ideas for the day in the trash. Anything you think you need, find a reason you do not. Break yourself of habit as a form of function and instead train your functions to form habits. You can create then, once you have a clear, and blissful headspace.
Find an area in your life that feels really cluttered. It could be your closet, kitchen, even the apps on your phone. Once you picked an area, remove things you never use and keep the things that really do spark joy. After that, only buy or add new things to replace old ones. Finally, don’t feel pressure to become a minimalist in all aspects of life. Take baby steps! Slowly over time tackle different areas when you feel comfortable and ready.
Evel Cio F.
Figure out who you are as a person (lifestyle, interests, etc.) Then surround yourself only with items you love and need.
- How do you keep kitchen counters free of clutter?
- I have a HUGE pile of papers on my desk? How doI get rid of it before the end of the year?
- Is 10 minutes everyday enough for you to keep your whole flat/house cleaned? How to use the time better?
- What is the best order to start cleaning your room?
- Do you have a laundry routine?
- What is your best tidying tip?
- How do you get organized and stay organized?
- What must you do all the time ?
- Yes say you have children and they always mess up things constantly . How do I still manage to keep it clean and tidy?
- Do you have any tips in ordering your time?