Try finding out your mood: sometimes you can enjoy doing your dishes with music, but sometimes you can enjoy doing them in complete silence. Try to take your time doing it and to wash the correctly (do not stress yourself about it).
Listen to a music and sing along to some energetic music at least that’s what I like to do and I have a specific playlist so I am not that bored. Sometimes I love the time when you have a moment to just listen to a music that you love and do something productive at the same time.
I use it as a time to focus on the present moment. No other thoughts but getting the job done. It is meditative in that regard. You do them one by one and eventually you notice you are done
- How do you keep kitchen counters free of clutter?
- I have a HUGE pile of papers on my desk? How doI get rid of it before the end of the year?
- Is 10 minutes everyday enough for you to keep your whole flat/house cleaned? How to use the time better?
- What is the best order to start cleaning your room?
- Do you have a laundry routine?
- What is your best tidying tip?
- How do you get organized and stay organized?
- What must you do all the time ?
- Yes say you have children and they always mess up things constantly . How do I still manage to keep it clean and tidy?
- Do you have any tips in ordering your time?