I only get rid of clothes that do not make me happy. My size goes up and down over the years and I'm ok with that, but I refuse to buy or keep clothes that do not reflect my inner self. That is the real difference in how I have changed my behavior around clothes and I feel the change has been for the better. Good luck!
Elp Dio S.
I’m lucky. I don’t have a weight problem. I don’t change my wardrobe to accommodate any weight changes. If my clothes start feeling tight, I adjust my diet.
i don’t see why you would. i would understand getting rid of clothes that are too small in hopes of them fitting one day, but i don’t think getting rid of your clothes would help you succeed in your diet.
The only reason to get rid of clothes is that they are no longer useful to you. If the clothes don’t fit, get rid of them. If they are stained, trash. If they don’t bring you joy, don’t keep them in your life. Otherwise, the diet has little to do with what clothes you decide to keep, wear, or buy.
- How do you stay consistent with cleaning your house daily?
- How do you feel after you clean?
- Have you tried to split your space in cleaning areas and clean up on area per day?
- how do you organise you desk or your closet?
- What do you use to wash floor and table? Ecofriendly?
- How do I get myself to clean? I feel uninspired
- How do you keep kitchen counters free of clutter?
- I have a HUGE pile of papers on my desk? How doI get rid of it before the end of the year?
- Is 10 minutes everyday enough for you to keep your whole flat/house cleaned? How to use the time better?
- What is the best order to start cleaning your room?