I only get rid of clothes that do not make me happy. My size goes up and down over the years and I'm ok with that, but I refuse to buy or keep clothes that do not reflect my inner self. That is the real difference in how I have changed my behavior around clothes and I feel the change has been for the better. Good luck!
Elp Dio S.
I’m lucky. I don’t have a weight problem. I don’t change my wardrobe to accommodate any weight changes. If my clothes start feeling tight, I adjust my diet.
i don’t see why you would. i would understand getting rid of clothes that are too small in hopes of them fitting one day, but i don’t think getting rid of your clothes would help you succeed in your diet.
The only reason to get rid of clothes is that they are no longer useful to you. If the clothes don’t fit, get rid of them. If they are stained, trash. If they don’t bring you joy, don’t keep them in your life. Otherwise, the diet has little to do with what clothes you decide to keep, wear, or buy.
- How do I begin the process of moving clutter into an organized space?
- How much effort or time we should spend for cleaning?when my dusty please don’t bother me much.
- How do you find the discipline to keep everything clean all the time?
- Do you do certain items in order when tidying?
- Do you minimize the the amount of cleaning you’ve actually done to feel like you can tick off the Clean and Tidy habit while doing as little as possible?
- Is it a good idea to do a little tidy almost every time you enter or exit the room?
- How do you find motivation if you live in a dark basement?
- how often do the guys tidy up the data on the hard drives in the computer, laptop?
- How do I get my partner to tidy up with me consistently?
- What stuff should I put under my bed?