It's about mindset for me. If I view tidying as a chore, then I won't do it. But if I think about it as something to do for myself that sets me up to succeed and makes me feel happier, then I'm more inclined to stay on top of tidying.
Clean up after yourself as you go, and tidy up a little bit every day. It’s way less exhausting to clean when messes have not built up over time.
- How do you keep kitchen counters free of clutter?
- I have a HUGE pile of papers on my desk? How doI get rid of it before the end of the year?
- Is 10 minutes everyday enough for you to keep your whole flat/house cleaned? How to use the time better?
- What is the best order to start cleaning your room?
- Do you have a laundry routine?
- What is your best tidying tip?
- How do you get organized and stay organized?
- What must you do all the time ?
- Yes say you have children and they always mess up things constantly . How do I still manage to keep it clean and tidy?
- Do you have any tips in ordering your time?