It's about mindset for me. If I view tidying as a chore, then I won't do it. But if I think about it as something to do for myself that sets me up to succeed and makes me feel happier, then I'm more inclined to stay on top of tidying.
Clean up after yourself as you go, and tidy up a little bit every day. It’s way less exhausting to clean when messes have not built up over time.
- How do I get my partner to tidy up with me consistently?
- What stuff should I put under my bed?
- How where you feeling when you were cleaning
- What’s a good way to declutter early in the morning so you don’t disturb anyone still sleeping?
- How to organize the documents and papers? And how to get rid of unnecessary ones?
- Who has tricks or advice on how to keep up with laundry?! Mostly the folding. I’ve struggled with this chore my whole life.
- What if I want to buy organizers to make my room look better but I have no money whatsoever?
- Do you clean better in these small time slots or when you do it all at once?
- How often do you have a deep clean/ tidy? And how do you do it? What’s your routine ?
- what are your go-to little things to tidy?