Almost never. If we’re having company and our glass slider is going to be open I will make it. We also have a cleaning lady come every other week and she makes my bed so it stays nice for a day.
- What are the best habits and motivators to get you cleaning and tidying?
- How do you keep cleaning up and not give up?
- How do you get your kids to clean up after themselves?!
- I would like to know more efficient ways of tidying when you get overwhelmed easily.
- How often should I deep clean?
- What do you do when you feel the lack of motivation to tidy up?
- Which areas do you focus on when tidying and cleaning, and why?
- How do you create a “minimalistic artistic aesthetic” atmosphere/look on a budget?
- I keep having piles of stuff on my desk. How do a get rid of it without losing track of my progress?
- Do you prefer to clean a different part of your house each day or the whole house in one day?