Christa Maria F.
When im feeling lazy or burn out, i tend to ignore my surrounding and just keep things in a mess. But whenever Im feeling good again i'll do a whole room cleaning. Its like im coming back and starting all over again
The truth is, it is really hard for me to complete my tasks or do any kind of thing when I’m feeling lazy. So, honestly, I do not clean when I’m feeling lazy. There comes a point when, lets say, my bedroom is a mess. That’s when I get motivated and clean absolutely everything. On the other hand, when I’m in a hurry, I really try to put away everything as soon as I know I’m not using it, so I don’t end up with a giant mess to clean later.
- How do you keep kitchen counters free of clutter?
- I have a HUGE pile of papers on my desk? How doI get rid of it before the end of the year?
- Is 10 minutes everyday enough for you to keep your whole flat/house cleaned? How to use the time better?
- What is the best order to start cleaning your room?
- Do you have a laundry routine?
- What is your best tidying tip?
- How do you get organized and stay organized?
- What must you do all the time ?
- Yes say you have children and they always mess up things constantly . How do I still manage to keep it clean and tidy?
- Do you have any tips in ordering your time?