Its important because it will make you feel more organised and good about yourself. Sleeping in a clean environment is more comfortable than than having to sleep around a big pile of dirty socks lying around the bed and floor and causing the room to be untidy. I think its important because you'll eventually learn how to tidy up after yourself and become the more organised woman that you can be.
Having a clean, organized and pleasing space is incredibly important to my mental state and mood. Losing control over my space usually worsens my depression and adhd and then they spiral and create more mess. A clean space gives me room to create and work and relax
- I organized my room but still have things with no where to go. What else should I do to help keep things clean.
- What is the best way to clean or tidy up when you have a lot to do?
- What’s the best way to make cleaning more fun?
- What’s the best way to keep your bathroom clean when you have hard water?
- How can i keep clean my space?
- Any good tips on clothing organization?
- With stress and a busy schedule, how do you make yourself actually clean?
- I sometimes find cleaning too mindful and I can get caught up in worried thoughts. Any tips on how to avoid this pattern?
- If I start cleaning, I become obsessive. When do you know when to stop?
- How often do you clean?