Its important because it will make you feel more organised and good about yourself. Sleeping in a clean environment is more comfortable than than having to sleep around a big pile of dirty socks lying around the bed and floor and causing the room to be untidy. I think its important because you'll eventually learn how to tidy up after yourself and become the more organised woman that you can be.
Having a clean, organized and pleasing space is incredibly important to my mental state and mood. Losing control over my space usually worsens my depression and adhd and then they spiral and create more mess. A clean space gives me room to create and work and relax
- How do you keep kitchen counters free of clutter?
- I have a HUGE pile of papers on my desk? How doI get rid of it before the end of the year?
- Is 10 minutes everyday enough for you to keep your whole flat/house cleaned? How to use the time better?
- What is the best order to start cleaning your room?
- Do you have a laundry routine?
- What is your best tidying tip?
- How do you get organized and stay organized?
- What must you do all the time ?
- Yes say you have children and they always mess up things constantly . How do I still manage to keep it clean and tidy?
- Do you have any tips in ordering your time?