I don't have pet, but for sure caring of pets is something really important.
The most important tip when handling pets is to avoid getting angry and shouting, as pets has feeling like humans.
maybe (if your pets are out door type) you can set up a little "pet scavenger hunt" and hide some treats everywhere with some trails leading to them!
I honestly dont know what to say abt this i myself have pets 2 Chihuahuas and a znauhser mix that love adventures as well lost on any tips
- What tasks do you do daily to keep on top of your home’s cleanliness?
- Do you have set chores set days
- How often do you Vaccum?
- How do you decide to throw away things that you keep around for a project, or just dont want to ‘waste’ it, or just might fit into it soon, etc…?
- What’s a good way to organize all the paper that an adult receives like mail, work papers, medical, receipts, and bills?
- How do you routinely address the deep aspects of the house like base boards.
- How do you feel after cleaning?
- What part of the house do you avoid cleaning the most?
- How do you clean with a busy schedule and a long list of things to do.. I get so overwhelmed at times.. too much to do and not enough time to get it all done
- Have you got any techniques for keep the whole house clean and tidy?