I don't have pet, but for sure caring of pets is something really important.
The most important tip when handling pets is to avoid getting angry and shouting, as pets has feeling like humans.
maybe (if your pets are out door type) you can set up a little "pet scavenger hunt" and hide some treats everywhere with some trails leading to them!
I honestly dont know what to say abt this i myself have pets 2 Chihuahuas and a znauhser mix that love adventures as well lost on any tips
- How do you keep kitchen counters free of clutter?
- I have a HUGE pile of papers on my desk? How doI get rid of it before the end of the year?
- Is 10 minutes everyday enough for you to keep your whole flat/house cleaned? How to use the time better?
- What is the best order to start cleaning your room?
- Do you have a laundry routine?
- What is your best tidying tip?
- How do you get organized and stay organized?
- What must you do all the time ?
- Yes say you have children and they always mess up things constantly . How do I still manage to keep it clean and tidy?
- Do you have any tips in ordering your time?