Tidy up things right away if it doesn't take long to do so. Don't let things accumulate.
Sit and contemplate what things are just misplaced, what things overwhelm your eyesight a bit, then the rest will be done.
You’ll feel so much better after cleaning up, it will be easier to start next time as you remember the great feeling of a clean space, and a clearer mind.
If that still doesnt work, imagine how pleased youll be with your self and how much nicer and more productive you will be/feel when your working in a clean environment.
2 Have the desire
3 Set out for your goal
*Write a list
*Set a time & day
*Organize each item that belongs together
Later sort through them
Then tidy up the area you are organizing
Latesly put stuff in it's place
– break up your cleaning into small areas (e.g. a table)and start making it a habit to keep just that small area neat. Add more areas when you feel you have mastered the first one.
– do 4 things daily: 1) dress bed, 2) do dishes, 3) sweep, hoover or wash a floor, 4) sort one load of laundry and wash or hang to dry or fold and put away.
As long as you manage that your household stays manageable and won’t accumulate to disheartening amounts of work.
– join The Fly Lady or Marie Kondo
– reduce the number of items you possess to have less work and retain better overview
– invest in good storage systems to simplify keeping your place neat.
when I got tidy up my room,It makes me so fresh and get more productivity. Then I always try to tidy up. Trust me. Just try one time and feel how you will get.
2.put in headphones , and listen to a audible book while you are cleaning.
3.Invite a friend, you don’t want to show them your mess, do you?
4.Your house is mirroring your innerworld.. you dont want to be a mess, in or outside of yourself richt?
- How do I get my partner to tidy up with me consistently?
- What stuff should I put under my bed?
- How where you feeling when you were cleaning
- What’s a good way to declutter early in the morning so you don’t disturb anyone still sleeping?
- How to organize the documents and papers? And how to get rid of unnecessary ones?
- Who has tricks or advice on how to keep up with laundry?! Mostly the folding. I’ve struggled with this chore my whole life.
- What if I want to buy organizers to make my room look better but I have no money whatsoever?
- Do you clean better in these small time slots or when you do it all at once?
- How often do you have a deep clean/ tidy? And how do you do it? What’s your routine ?
- How do you stay on top of keeping things tidy?