Tidy up things right away if it doesn't take long to do so. Don't let things accumulate.
Sit and contemplate what things are just misplaced, what things overwhelm your eyesight a bit, then the rest will be done.
You’ll feel so much better after cleaning up, it will be easier to start next time as you remember the great feeling of a clean space, and a clearer mind.
If that still doesnt work, imagine how pleased youll be with your self and how much nicer and more productive you will be/feel when your working in a clean environment.
2 Have the desire
3 Set out for your goal
*Write a list
*Set a time & day
*Organize each item that belongs together
Later sort through them
Then tidy up the area you are organizing
Latesly put stuff in it's place
– break up your cleaning into small areas (e.g. a table)and start making it a habit to keep just that small area neat. Add more areas when you feel you have mastered the first one.
– do 4 things daily: 1) dress bed, 2) do dishes, 3) sweep, hoover or wash a floor, 4) sort one load of laundry and wash or hang to dry or fold and put away.
As long as you manage that your household stays manageable and won’t accumulate to disheartening amounts of work.
– join The Fly Lady or Marie Kondo
– reduce the number of items you possess to have less work and retain better overview
– invest in good storage systems to simplify keeping your place neat.
when I got tidy up my room,It makes me so fresh and get more productivity. Then I always try to tidy up. Trust me. Just try one time and feel how you will get.
2.put in headphones , and listen to a audible book while you are cleaning.
3.Invite a friend, you don’t want to show them your mess, do you?
4.Your house is mirroring your innerworld.. you dont want to be a mess, in or outside of yourself richt?
- What do you think are essential cleaning item?
- Anyone got any tips about how a lazy person (me) could get more motivated to do housework
- How can you prevent having to tidy up in the first place?
- What is your favorite area to clean? Least favorite?
- How do you organize your medicine cabinet so that everything is visible/accessible with ease?
- How do develop a decorative style that will help me feel happy/welcome in my living room that tends to be really dark and devoid of sunlight?
- When is your preferred time of day to clean?
- Do i need to tidy up everyday?
- Any tips to optimize laundry?
- How do I make sure I follow through with cleaning everyday?